Ah! I am so excited 🤗 Nope, not for the new year party, but for getting a job to die for, exactly aligning with my passion. The year’s indeed ending on a good note. So, I would love to take up this opportunity to be grateful for all the moments of 2017, which has helped me grow as a person that I am today.
So, I came across this photo on pininterest and I would like to mention some of my memorable moments.
- First highlight was my birthday, it’s always special with my family and friends 🎂
- Trip to Shirdi, a valentine day wedding, lonavala, Alibaug and other places with my short and sweet family ❤️ Travel is love.
- My first vote
- As I mentioned in my first post ( check out first blog post here) about the hair cut, it was kind of a new start in the middle of the year.
- I have lost few of my loved ones this year, they will live in our Hearts forever.
- This one behaviour I wanna change this new year is to be careful in social situations. I ain’t dishonest but filter my words as to not hurt people but eventually end up hurting them more. Hope to reconcile with everyone I have hurt.
- I did manage to maintain my weight throughout with little or no workout, just regular care, but hope to achieve few fitness goals in the coming year.
- Actions matter more.
- My first solo trip
- Dream big, probably one of the biggest advice of the year.
Things you focused on
- Love, it’s always a priority, be it family, friends or anyone I meet.
- Trying not to fit in, be original, be yourself 😎
- This is the year I started writing on WordPress (or subtopic should be, not focused on it more 😌)
- Books, reading, listening, summarization.
Things you forgot
- I didn’t pay much attention to my college grades and diploma software course.
- The only few achievements of college
From this year onwards, I will be posting about my day summary with a ‘picture of the day’ every single day and I really hope it inspires a lot of you to live in the moment. This is gonna be interesting, it will be out tomorrow, stay updated.
I am very hopeful for a grand 2018 for all of you. Hope we all take a great leap into our future goals with loads of satisfaction and passion ❤️
Here’s me wishing you all a very happy new year ahead.
I would love to hear from everyone about what I must post, and also if you have anything to share, please do so. I appreciate all kinds of comments and would love to take advise for my writing language, style, content , etc.
Lots of Wildhearty love ❤️
- Feel free to share ur thoughts : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, share this post with anyone who could relate. The sharing options are available below.